Apple iPhone SE 64GB A1662 Gold Verizon/Unlocked-Very Good Condition VG2299
If you reset this phone you will need a sim card to bypass the reset screen, meaning that if you are purchasing this to use it as an music player or to use it without service, you will need a sim card to activate the phone once you reset the device. This device IS NOT guaranteed to arrive on the home screen, and it may have been reset to erase all personal data before sale. You may need a sim card to get through the setup process of an iOS 7 or iOS 8 iPhone.
- This Cell Phone's functionality is FULLY GUARANTEED. IF ANY ISSUES ARE FOUND WE REPLACE OR REFUND FREE!
- ESN is clear.
- Cosmetic Condition:
Phone works great! Screen has very light to no scratches, Body has very light to no scuffs along edges.
Includes Aftermarket wall charger, does not include sim card or anything else not listed.
- IMPORTANT! Please Allow 1 day processing. Orders after 5PM central time Friday will be processed Monday.
- This phone is NOT iCloud Locked.
, Button Home-Working
, Buttons Other-Working
, Charge Port-Working
, Ear Piece-Working
, Front Camera-Working
, Loud Speaker-Working
, Power Button-Working
, Powers On-Working
, Touch Screen-Working
, Volume Button-Working
1. You need to verify with your carrier that it is compatible. Although fully unlocked, your carrier may use HSPA for Data and this phone may be 4G LTE, for example. That is just one example of how a phone may not be compatible.
2. The phone might require setting updates such as APN. Your carrier can help you with these if you contact their customer service.